Archiva is a tool designed to help users in simplifying the process of collecting references. Tired of typing first name, middle name, last name, title, issue? Then try something new. The ultimate goal of this product emphasizes on the simplicity of collecting more references rather than dissecting each one into pieces.
A reference list found anywhere can be imported into a database with just a click away. If you have Microsoft Word installed on your computer, to cite references, the system integrates with Word through embedded automation - no more switching between two applications any more.
Archiva can save almost anything: scientific symbols, pictures, tables, spreadsheets and more. With the help of Archiva you'll be able to easily manage any collection and is supports backups on the fly.
Here are some key features of "Archiva":
· No more switch between two applications. Archive reference management system provides integrated thesis processing with Microsoft Word.
· Existing documents can be migrated into Archiva format through manual, semi-automatic and automatic multi-level importing functions. Complex labels such as [3, 5-7, 10] can be directly scanned in followed by score matching references.
· No more dissecting references into tedious fields. Archiva creative entry protocol makes manual typing completely unnecessary. Just drag and drop, then one click away. Advanced pattern recognition extracts information when needed.
· XML based Archiva tag uniquely identifies each reference. Archiva documents can be send to other users around the world. Archiva documents can be directly read by Microsoft Word, Corel Word Perfect, etc.
· Super fast search engine. Multiple keywords and partial keyword are supported.
· Support of drag-drop.
· Support of OLE automation. Microsoft Word, Excel, Corel Draw etc can run inside Archiva.
· Database management function support. Complicate database management is just as simple as file management with Windows Explorer.
· Public or Secured run mode with user level privilege.
· Screen resolution: Microsoft standard font (small font), 1024 x 768 or above
· For integrated thesis processing: from Word 97 up
· 90 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Extended 2 functions.