AutoCAD Electrical software is the AutoCAD software for electrical controls designers. Created for electrical control systems, AutoCAD Electrical design software includes all the functionality of AutoCAD and a complete package of electrical CAD features.
Comprehensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electrical design tasks help to save hours of effort, so electrical engineers can spend more time innovating.
With the help of AutoCAD Electrical you'll be able to easily design and modify electrical controls systems.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD Electrical":
· Standards-based design - Quickly create industry-standard electrical control designs.
· Productivity tools - Dramatically increase productivity with electrical-specific commands.
· Schematic design - Quickly trim wires, copy components, and reuse circuits to easily create electrical schematics.
· Panel layout - Create panel layout drawings with built-in intelligence.
· Terminal design - Reduce the complexity of working with terminals.
· PLC tools - Save time and increase accuracy when working with PLC I/O drawings.
· Collaboration and data management - Easily share design data with your extended workgroup.
· Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology for Windows XP
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology for Windows Vista or Windows 7
· 2 GB RAM
· 11 GB free disk space for installation (12 GB for a clean machine with no .NET installed)
· 1,280 x 1,024 display with true color (1,600 x 1,050 or higher recommended)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
· Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
· Microsoft .NET Framework
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Electrical controls design:
· Real-time coil and contact cross-referencing
· Generate PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets
· Standards-based libraries
· Automatic report generation
· Collaboration with customers and suppliers
· File and project organization
· Flexible drag-and-drop file organization
Electrical panel layout:
· Automatic wire numbering/component tagging
· Circuit design and reuse
· Electrical schematic symbol libraries
· Real-time error checking