AutoCAD Plant 3D is a powerful and useful software utility that allows you to design, model, and document process plants. Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers.
Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures.
Integrated AutoCAD P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD Plant 3D":
Piping, equipment, and structure:
· Model spec-driven pipelines and components semi-automatically or manually. Customize the standard equipment library. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
Specifications and catalogs:
· Use spec-driven technology and ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO
· catalogs to address project requirements. Import specs from other applications.
Search and report:
· Query and manipulate data. Generate reports. Export to PCF files.
Autodesk Navisworks compatibility:
· More easily perform whole-project review.
· Supports open, standards-based data exchanges like ISO 15926.
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core processor with SSE2 technology, 3.0 GHz or higher
· Windows Vista or Windows 7 - Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher CPU with SSE2 technology
· 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
· 8 GB free disk space for installation
· 1,024 x 768 VGA display with true color (1,600 x 1,050 recommended)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
· DVD-ROM drive
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen