AutoCAD Raster Design description
Edit your raster images
AutoCAD Raster Design is a software that allows you to make the most of rasterized scanned drawings, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models.
With powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools, AutoCAD Raster Design software helps you to easily clean up, edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
AutoCAD Raster Design is a tool that can be used in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD P&ID, and Autodesk Topobase software.
AutoCAD Raster Design will provide you with all the needed tools for managing and designing raster images.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD Raster Design":
· Timesaving image display features - Use a wide range of image data, embed images, insert and export images, and use a polygonal mask boundary to display image subsets.
· Image editing and cleanup - Includes commands for despeckle, bias, mirror, and touchup.
· Raster entity manipulation (REM) - Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives; easily erase raster lines, arcs, and circles.
· Vectorization tools, including OCR - One-pick vectorization tools give you more accurate results when you create lines and polylines from raster data. Optical character recognition (OCR) for converting drawings.
· Image transformation functionality and georeferenced image display and analysis tools - When used with AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and Autodesk Topobase.
· Windows XP - Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core 1.6 GHz or higher CPU with SSE2 technology;
· Windows Vista or Windows 7 - Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher CPU with SSE2 technology
· Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum
· Display Resolution: 1,024 x 768 true color
· Hard Disk: 1.8 GB disk space
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
· AutoCAD environment
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen