AutoCAD Structural Detailing software is a version of AutoCAD software specifically designed for structural drafting and the creation of steel and concrete reinforcement detailing and fabrication shop drawings.
This application supports the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process for structural engineers, drafters, detailers, and fabricators.
Get AutoCAD Structural Detailing and give it a try to see just how useful it can actually be for you!
· For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
· For Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
· 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
· 3 GB free disk space for default install
· Video card 1,280 x 1,024 true color recommended
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later)
· Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
· 30 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
3D Reinforcement Enhancements:
· AutoCAD Structural Detailing now displays reinforcement and reinforced concrete element geometry in 3D views. 3D visualization helps you check if reinforcement is properly defined. It also helps you identify reinforcement bar collisions and errors in the placement of steel reinforcement.
Enhanced Beam & Column Macros:
This new feature extends the present functionality of reinforcement column and beam macros to include:
· New transversal reinforcement templates that allow you to implement your own templates
· The ability to automatically divide the main reinforcement bars of a beam according to the maximum length of reinforcement, defined in the database with appropriate length of lap splices
· These macros are currently available in AutoCAD Structural Detailing, Autodesk Revit Structure, and Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis software.
Solid Objects on Drawings:
· Now you can display solid objects on structural drawings, including items that are t...