Autodesk Alias Design was built as a powerful and complex industrial design instrument.
Autodesk Alias Design powers your creative design process with industry-leading surfacing capabilities supported by best-in-class sketching, modeling, and visualization tools that help you create innovative designs - faster than your competition.
Built especially for industrial designers and creative professionals, Autodesk Alias Design products provide the advanced capabilities you need, from concept design for consumer product development to Class-A surfacing for automotive design.
Here are some key features of "Autodesk Alias Design":
· Concept exploration - Tools for sketching, illustration, and image editing.
· Design modeling - Rapidly iterate, refine, and evaluate product design concepts.
· Precision surface modeling - Create high-quality surface models, including Class-A surfaces.
· Reverse engineering - Incorporate changes made to physical models back to digital prototypes.
· Advanced visualization - Evaluate product design options and communicate design intent.
· Collaboration with engineering - Exchange digital design data with industrial design engineering software such as Autodesk Inventor 3D mechanical CAD software and other third-party CAD applications.
· 2 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD Opteron processor
· 2 GB RAM, 4 GB or more highly recommended
· 4.5 GB free hard disk space for installation
· Supported NVIDIA or ATI graphics card with a minimum of 256 MB dedicated texture memory
· DVD-ROM drive
· Three-button mouse
· Wacom graphics tablet for sketching
· NET framework 4.0
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen