BobCAD is a powerful CAD application designed to help you create complex 3D models and parts. The program includes advanced features that can accommodate even the most demanding designer.
You can use the application to combine points, surfaces, predefined objects or splines in order to create the desired shape. The easy to use interface makes it available to anyone that wants to create new models and to innovate.
· Intel or AMD processors 2GHz Processor (2+ GHz multi-core recommended)
· 3GB RAM (6GB RAM recommended)
· 128 MB Graphics adapter (1GB recommended)
· The files created with this version cannot be opened with the full version
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Toolpath Strategies
· Advanced Pocketing
· The Advanced Pocketing strategy has been added to the 2 Axis Pocketing feature to allow for the cutting of open shapes, as well as giving options for an adaptive roughing strategy.
· Rotary Toolpath
· The rotary toolpath, now included with the Mill 4 Axis Standard, 4 Axis Pro, 5 Axis Standard, and 5 Axis Pro module is a toolpath designed to machine parts on a 4 axis machine. It can be used to mill cylindrical parts by either machining along the rotation axis or around the rotation axis.
· 3 + 2 Positioning / Indexing
· The Mill 5 Axis Standard and 5 Axis Pro modules allow users to index to any face of the part allowing the angles to be automatically calculated based on the machine definition. With complete support for 5 axis head-head, head-table, and table-table configurations, multiaxis positioning is made simple.
· 5 Axis Trimming
· This toolpath is calculated based on using wireframe geometry or edges of models. The user has complete control of...