CADopia 14 Standard 12.8.087
CADopia 14 Standard description
CAD designer and editor
CADopia Standard is a professional application for 2D and 3D CAD design. Architects, engineers, interior designers, students, and educators will find CADopia useful in creating, editing, and viewing professional drawings.
CADopia Standard includes a comprehensive suite of drafting features including boundary hatch, polar tracking, dimensioning, fly over snapping, complex linetype support, polyline and spline creation, 3D view creation, and printing and plotting support.
Here are some key features of "CADopia 14 Standard":
Native support for .dwg format:
· CADopia's native file format is .dwg. It allows you to open and save any existing Autodesk AutoCAD file (V2.5 through 2010) and there is no file conversion or data loss. CADopia also provides a high degree of compatibility with the AutoCAD command set, menu files, scripts, as well as with Auto LISP and Autodesk ADS. If you regularly receive files from clients that are in one format and you need to convert them to another format, CADopia can do that too.
Drafting and drawing entities:
· CADopia Standard is a powerful tool for drawing basic drawing and drafting entities. It supports a comprehensive suite of drawing and dimensioning tools. It supports linetypes, lineweights, true type fonts, true colors and all other functionalities of a truly outstanding precision drafting software
Print style tables:
· The following printing features have greatly enhanced flexibility and control over the printing process
· specify pen widths, linetypes, and lineweight regardless of color
· store and share print style tables (.ctb and .stb files)
Reference Drawings Manager:
· Attaching and working with external references is now easier with the Reference Drawings Manager. You can view a detailed list of the referenced drawing, or you can view a hierarchical display that shows how drawings are nested and related to one another. Quickly attach, detach, reload, bind, open, and change the path for all external references in the current drawing
· The Reference Manager allows you to efficiently manage the referenced drawings
Export drawings to DWF Files:
· Many users prefer to collaborate and share their work using the Internet. They can share their drawings with their peers using either DWF format files. Now, you can export files in DWF formats directly from CADopia 11 and your colleagues can open them using their Internet Browser, without the requirement to have a CAD software installed on the system.
· The existing Intersection Snap has a new Extended option, which snaps to the logical location where two entities would intersect if they were of infinite length
· The new Apparent Intersection Snap tool snaps to the intersection of two entities that are not in the same plane but seem to intersect in the current view. You can also use its Extended option, which snaps to the logical location where two entities would intersect if they were of infinite length.
· You can easily dimension entities with CADopia Standard Edition. A complete suite of dimensioning tools are available. You can create and edit dimension settings as per your drawing requirements. Its easy to modify and edit the settings
· You can also create your own dimension styles and save those under unique names for use in your current drawing.
Property Sheets for easier editing:
· The new property sheets allow you to edit, modify and query different drawing entities more easily
· It's easy to draw three dimensional wireframe entities in CADopia Standard. You can draw revolved, ruled, extruded and coons surfaces, faces, polyface mesh, and polygon mesh with the 3D wireframe features.
· A set of basic primitives is provided which include wedge, pyramid, box, sphere and other 3D entities.
Multiple Paper space Layouts:
· CADopia provides two workplaces.
· Model space.
· Paper Space.
· CADopia interface allows you to open multiple drawings in different windows. When you start the drawing, you draw in model space. CADopia Provides an additional workspace called Paper Space.
· You can also open multiple windows or viewports for each drawing in model space and display a different view in each window. This feature allows you to create different viewports and save the views with different names. You can create multiple paper layouts according to your particular requirement.
ESRI SHP file support:
· Now you can import ESRI SHP files into the drawings.
Raster Image insertion and editing:
· This application is the perfect tool for the users who wants to attach, detach, and edit raster images within CADopia.
· The raster functionality is now included in the Standard Edition. You can insert and manipulate a raster image. BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF format images are supported. You can clip the image boundary and change brightness, contrast, fade attributes.
Advanced Printing and plotting:
· Printing and plotting is an easy task with CADopia Standard. Using advanced printing and plotting settings, you can plot with different printers and plotters.
· CADopia Standard supports almost all printers and plotters based on HPGL AND HPGL/2. Different layouts are provided to set up your drawing. You can scale and adjust the drawing area for printouts. You can plot on papers of various sizes.
· Intel Pentium processor (minimum) or greater (recommended)
· 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB or higher recommended
· 2 GB of free hard-disk space for installation
· High Color (16 bit) graphics card (3D graphics accelerator card recommended)
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· High speed Internet access for product downloads and technical support
· 30 days trial with full functionality or time unlimited version with Print / Save features disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for AutoCAD 2013 DWG and Bentley Microstation DGN underlays support, revision cloud & more.
| ||Softpedia guarantees that CADopia 14 Standard 12.8.087 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|