CMISS was specially developed as a mathematical modelling environment that allows the application of finite element analysis, boundary element and collocation techniques to a variety of complex bioengineering problems.
The program contains a number of modules that include a graphical front end with advanced 3D display and modelling capabilities.
Also included is a computational backend that may be run remotely on powerful workstations or supercomputers.
Here are some key features of "CMISS":
· New isosurface tetrahedral support
· Field dependent visibility
· Tetrahedral and triangular meshing
· Support per-element constant fields
· Much improved API
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (New) Add CMISS_SCENE_VIEWER_INPUT_MODIFIER_NONE mode
· (New) Enable more field types for create/define fields APIs
Added Features (some incomplete):
· FieldML 0.5 import, replaces FieldML 0.4 import.
· Allowed reading data into a specific region.
· Fixed several bugs causing occasional crashes.
· Key presses now get sent to scene viewer callbacks
· Fixed crashes caused when passing a null field to Cmiss_field_module_create_abs
· Fixed setting linear filter for image field has no effect
· Fixed crashes when passing null context to Cmiss_context_get_default_region
· Fixed streamlines not showing on 2D models
· Remove group regions, replaced by group fields
· Improved field evaluation/assignment caching
· Removed cmgui-motif from current build