Caliper2PC features a high-quality, slightly transparent, CNC-milled box with an industrially produced PCB.
Caliper2PC provides users with performant tools that enable them to read tooling machines and a variety of encoder types according to the needed resolution.
Here are some key features of "Caliper2PC":
· Summation of measured values from other channels (e.g. for cross-slide and carriage)
· Saving of up to 10 tool offsets per channel (e.g. cutter radius offset)
· Voice output
· Output into clipboard
· Output into a file
· Output into an open editor window (e.g. WordPad, Notepad etc.)
· Output into Excel – maximal and minimal limit values can be defined (if the limit values are exceeded or under-run, the measured values can be displayed in colors defined by the user)
· Output into a software interface, a feature that enables the users to integrate their own developments in C# and VB (API provided in a DLL).