ConQuest DICOM Server description
A powerful and easy to use DICOM server.
This is a complete DICOM server offering storage, verification, query and retrieve with programmable SQL database tables. This user-programmable feature allows the MicroPACS to be custom tailored to a particular Clinical/Research area.
The server supports a wide range of databases with ODBC or without, including DbaseIII, MySQL, Postgres and SqLite. Get ConQuest DICOM Server and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
Here are some key features of "ConQuest DICOM Server":
· Fast error free and transparent compression (>2x) of image data on disk with NKI private or JPEG compression.
· A database browser and slice viewer integrated in the PACS system with options for: viewing DICOM header, creating BMP files (ideal for slides), sending selected images, printing, database fix tools such as changing patient IDs, deleting and anonymizing studies and series, and splitting and merging series. Uses drag and drop to load DICOM and HL7 files.
· A simple query/move user interface for diagnostic purposes, to improve your knowledge of DICOM, and to grab missing data from another server.
· Elementary DICOM print server and client - prints to the default printer.
· JPEG, JPEG2000 compression and decompression (thanks to Bruce Barton) and RLE decompression supported.
· Flexible configuration of JPEG and NKI private compression with optional (de)compression of incoming, dropped, transmitted and archived files.
· A simple DICOM Modality Worklist implementation with HL7 import with configurable translation.
· A CGI WEB interface with several possible viewers (especially important for the Linux version without a GUI).
· The server can act as an advanced scriptable DICOM image forwarder and/or DICOM image cache.
· The server integrates an advanced DICOM viewer based on K-PACS