D2nc (Describe to Numerical Control) is a useful tool for the machine operators that need to describe a shape and to generate the G-code for the cutter. The program is integrated with the Mach3 machine controller.
The program allows you to describe a shape using SDL and to process it while considering the machine, tool and material constraints. The resulting tool path is converted in G-code that is used by the machine for cutting it.
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to click any segment in back plot to highlight associated gcode line.
· Added re-center of the model to the double click to change perspective view.
· Added user defined back plot colors on a new option settings tab.
· Added resize support to back plot screen to maximize display of the model.
· Added initial scaling to fit the complete model on the screen.
· Fixed back plot G02, G03 bug with arcs greater than 180 degrees.
· Fixed connection between arc and subsequent segment that was occasionally missing.
· Fixed highlight of first move on initial display.
· Changed move to be at same scale as model.
· Changed rotate to increase sensitivity.
· Changed installer to try address issues with support files that already exist.
Changed mouse and keyboard mapping to the following:
· left mouse = rotate
· left mouse + shift = zoom
· right mouse = move
· right click + shift = select
· double click = cycle view + re-center