Dagra helps you digitize numerical data from printed graphs. Using Bezier curves, you can quickly and accurately retrieve data from scanned or graphical images. You will only need to click a point on the graphic file, then drag to show the curve's tangent at that location. Add-ins for MathCad, Excel and Matlab let you quickly load the digitized data into these analysis tools.
Dagra lets you access a wealth of printed data for:
· Design calculations
· Numerical modelling
· Control system development
· Comparing new results with previous work.
Extract numerical data from a graph in 3 steps with Dagra:
· Import the graph Dagra can import most common image formats (BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF, EMF). You can also import images from the clipboard: copy a graph directory from a Acrobat PDF file, for example.
· Trace the data Tracing data is quick with Dagra, because you do not have to tediously locate every data point. Instead, Dagra uses Bezier curves that let you quickly fit a smooth, accurate line through any curve using only a few control points. Dagra uses interpolation to find all the points on the curve it needs to accurately describe your data.
· Export the data The traced data can be exported to comma or tab delimited text files, which can be imported into most analysis packages. Plug-ins for Microsoft Excel, MathCad and Mathworks Matlab let you import data from Dagra files directly
· Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where external library was causing Dagra to crash for some users.