Effectopedia is an easy to use, open knowledge aggregation and collaboration tool designed to provide a means of describing adverse outcome pathways in encyclopedic manner.
You can analyze adverse effect pathways and different chemical elements with the help of this tool.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New script version of the DNA Intercalation Mediated Cardiomyopathy pathway was added to the source. The pathway is not published yet.
· Bug fix: ?Ctrl+del? deletion of the elements caused complete disconnection the selected elements. The new version disconnects the pathway elements only if all the pathways they are associated with are currently visible. In all cases the deleted elements are disassociated from the currently visible pathways
· Bug fix: The VisulaOptions menu is now updated with the loaded data and aligning and visual properties of the pathway elements can be adjusted as before.
· Internal sorting of the pathway elements was rewritten and no longer uses recursive methods. This should avoid possible stack overflow problems.
· New internal function for batch assigning of context dimension for all elements of a certain pathway was added.