Studio is a handy and performant application which enables users to easily create and preview 3D labels.
The application is very useful for users who work in the marketing domain. Also, it allows packaging designers to turn their images into interesting 3D lables in order to impress and attract important clients to their products.
With the help of Studio, you can revolutionize the way you handle packaging and point of sale development.
Moreover, the application allows you to view the created 3D images in your preferred editor such as Illustrator, ArtPro or PackEdge.
· CPU: An x86-32 or x86-64 compatible dual-core processor (Intel or AMD), minimum dual-core
· Memory: Minimum 1GB RAM, recommended 4GB RAM
· Harddisk: An NTFS volume is required. The software takes maximum 1GB of disk space
· Network: 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, TCP/IP v4 protocol, TCP/IP v6 protocol is not supported
· Video Card: DirectX9 compatible 3D graphics board from ATI or NVidia supporting fragment shaders and with at least 128MB video memory
· You can load only one label
· Nag screen