FDO Toolbox provides users with a handy and reliable application which enables them to create, analyze, process and manage spatial data.
It is written in C# and uses the Feature Data Objects (FDO) API and is designed to create and edit classes, schemas, special contexts and many more.
Here are some key features of "FDO Toolbox":
Manage geospatial data:
· Create and edit feature schemas
· Create and edit feature classes and its properties
· Create and edit spatial contexts
Save/Load schema configurations:
· Save schema to XML
· Load and apply a schema from XML
· Apply schema to new SDF file
· Preview geospatial data using a variety of methods
· Standard FDO query
· Standard FDO aggregate query
· SQL query
· Command-line utilites to automate common geo-processing tasks.
· Copy any number of Feature Classes and its properties from one source to another
· Save/Load bulk copy tasks.
Spatial/Non-Spatial Data Integration:
· Join/Merge Spatial/Non-Spatial data into a new joined spatial data source.
· All menus in FDO Toolbox are XML driven, you can edit these files to customise the user interface.
· NET Framework 4.0