FidoCadJ is a multiplatform drawing application specially designed for electronics. Schematics and PCB can be easily traced and represented by a very compact text format, easy to embed in a newsgroup post.
The drawings can be exported in a multitude of graphic formats, including pdf.
Here are some key features of "FidoCadJ":
· Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
· Export in a variety of graphic formats
· Multi platform
· Easy to use
· Compact text format, for copy/pasting in Usenet messages
· FidoCad compatible
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Several bugs were fixed.
· Some details are more configurable, such as line widths and connection sizes.
· Layer transparency was added, which is useful for PCBs.
· Some command line options were added for batch converting files