GSAK is a complex program that allows you to edit and to manage a database with geocaching and waypoint information. You can use the program to manage multiple databases and to send or receive waypoints from your GPS device.
The program displays the location of a certain waypoing directly on your desktop by getting information from Google maps.
Here are some key features of "GSAK":
· conversion to many mapping formats
· PDA output (including CacheMate support)
· HTML output
· extensive searching
· macro support
· backup and restore
· distance/direction from other waypoints (including caches, locations, post codes) and much more
· 21 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Localization - languages supported are English,French,German,Danish,Dutch,Norwegian,Czech,and Swedish. Note: The translations have been done by GSAK volunteers and there are no guarantees that the translations are either correct or complete.
· Added support for custom tool bar icons (more info)
· Publish logs - added button to fetch coordinates (more information)
· Publish logs edit - fetch coordinates now in same format as settings (more info)
· Publish logs - Added "Write note" action to publish trackables (more info)
· Publish logs images - added ability to change sequence of posted images
· Publish logs - symbol updated to "Geocache Found" for found logs (more info)
· Publish logs - Added ability to encrypt logs (more info)
· Publish logs - FTF now only updated to true if FTF box is checked (that is, it will never be set to false by publish logs)
· Publish logs - Added "Are you sure" when deleting
· Publish logs - trackables now support multiple actions (more info)
· Publish lo...