Geospatial Modelling Environment is a compact application that provides quick access to multiple analysis and modelling tools for spatial data. The program can be used in command line mode or by accessing and configuring the tools from the GUI.
It supports batch processing, can handle geodatabases and includes multiple features that enable you to perform complex quantitative analysis to spatial data.
· ArcGIS 10.0 or 10.1
· R language 2.12+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for ArcGIS 10.1 (now both 10.0 and 10.1 are supported)
· Added two new commands (listraster, listvector) and updated an existing command (uniquevalues) all three of which make it easy to create a list/vector of values that can be used in for...loops.
· Modified the command interpreter to allow for indexed vectors as parameters
· The empirical distribution functions are now more robust to issues such as quote marks
· Added a system command that allows you to call system commands from within GME
· Added code to trap for a problem in isectlinerst that caused the program to halt if a point on the line happened to fall precisely at the intersection of four grid cells
· Added a donut polygon output option to the isopleth command
· Improved the for loop interpreter to better handle vectors in an automated manner
· Improved how geodatabase feature classes are created, including screening for illegal names, and trapping for undefined spatial reference problems
· Added a setspatialreference comman...