A calculator / graphing tool written in Java. The goal is to create an open source, cross-platform, desktop graphing calculator with functionality similar to a TI-83.
Take Egor's Calculator for a test drive to fully assess its capabilities!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rightclicking now works on all operating systems.
· Started using FileDialog instead of JFileChooser. FileDialog uses the OS file dialog instead of the generic java one.
· Added icons.
· Added ability to draw lines tangent to points on an equation.
· Can now find max/min values of equation.
· Saving state now also saves the graphing panel.
· Added table of point.
· Added table of values for for equation.
· Can now add points at specified places on equation.
· Added grid setting. (Still buggy)