IrriPro is a software based on a powerful and innovative algorithm which allows to design and analyze the rain and microirrigation systems of any size and geometry.
IrriPro provides all the tools for users to analyze and evaluate the effects of each design choice made, the identification of potential malfunctions and also allows the users to make a graphical representation of the hydraulic system.
· No of emitters per project: 3000
· No of sectors: per project 3
· Database: Partial
· Google Maps: Detected points 100 points
· Google Maps
· Survey size: 9 [Ha] Map side=300[m]
· License period: Unlimited
· No Custommer Tech Support
· No upgrades
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved program stability
· Fixed bugs for the following functionality: save, add sector, insert valve
· Updated core to improve convergence speed and hydraulic calculation
· Zooming by mouse wheel
· Others fixed bug.