Jaden is a handy, easy to use tool designed to offer you an automated development environment for neural networks.
It will allow networks to be developed, trained and analyzed, with emphasis on automation of topography selection.
Successful creation and training of a neural network typically requires lot of experimentation to select the best topography and internal connections.
Jaden ca provide a variety of selection and training features that will reduce the amount of manual interaction typically required in creating a neural network to solve a particular problem.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 1.5 projects are *not* compatible with earlier projects.
· Ability to run trained networks against test data.
· Data files can now be used to create default project configuration.
· File dialogs now remember prior directory locations.
· Randomize data mode. Data rows get ordered randomly.
· Can now read Excel (.xls) data files.
· Fixed bugs with analysis graph coloring.
· Categorical 'Winner-takes-all' type removed due to training problems.
· Full set of examples included.