Built as an Open Source software, LibreEngineering features a suite of instrumentation, mechanical, electrical, process engineering calculation and design program.
LibreEngineering is developed with the help of the Python programming language and the Qt toolkit. You can now use this set of tools to improve and speed up your work.
Here are some key features of "LibreEngineering":
· SI unit converter
· Thermowell design calculator
· Renewable energy sizing and cable volt drop calculators
· Temperature/Pressure/Flow/Compressibility conditions converter
· Video/audio/image codec
· Russian/Latin keyboard translitirator
· Equipment data stored in SQLite databases
· Minimalistic and simplistic approach
· Python-2.7+ (please note Python-3.x was not tested and may not work)
· PyEnchant and Myspell dictionaries (required for Translit only)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added volume setting to Codec