MITCalc - Bevel Gearing is an Excel-based tool that helps with geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with straight, helical and curved toothing.
MITCalc - Bevel Gearing comes with support for Imperial / Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
· Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
· Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
· Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
· Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
· Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
· Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
· Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
· Support of 2D CAD and 3D CAD in full calculation package.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from various standards and specialized literature.
Here are some key features of "MITCalc - Bevel Gearing":
· DIN 3971
· DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4
· ISO 6336 1-3
· DIN 3965 Toleranzen fur Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4
· ISO 1328, DIN 3990
· ANSI B6.1-1968
· AGMA 2001-C95
· AGMA 908-B89/95
· AGMA 2003-A86/88
· AGMA 2005-B88
· Microsoft Excel XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
· 30-day trial