MITCalc - Bolted connection description
Check a prestressed bolt connection
MITCalc - Bolted connection is a tool that was specially designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connections.
All the calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards.
· ANSI B1.1
· ANSI 273
· ANSI B18.2.1
· ANSI B18.2.2
· ANSI B18.3
· ANSI B18.6.2
· ANSI B18.6.3
· ANSI B18.22.1
· ISO 273
· ISO 1207
· ISO 4016
· ISO 4032
· ISO 4035
· ISO 4762
· ISO 8738
· VDI 2230
This module is part of the MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection and tolerances.
Here are some key features of "MITCalc - Bolted connection":
· Automatic design of a connection bolt of standard design.
· Calculation and check of connections fitted with special shanks.
· Design and calculation of necessary mounting prestressing of the connection and fastening torque.
· Calculation of force conditions of a loaded connection.
· Static and dynamic strength check.
· The application includes a table of commonly used materials of bolts according to ISO, SAE and ASTM, and a selection of materials of the connected parts according to AISI/SAE, DIN, BS, AF and others.
· Support of 2D CAD systems
· Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
· 30-day trial
· nag screen