MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation was created for geometrical designs of chain and belt transmissions with several sprocket wheels.
The software program was developed in Microsoft Excel, has built-in support for both Metric and Imperial units and is available in multiple languages.
The application solves the following tasks:
· Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels.
· Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
· Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
· Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
· Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP...)
· 30 days trial