MITCalc - Planetary Gearing description
Design and check gears
MITCalc - Planetary Gearing will help you perform geometric design and strength checking of spur gears with straight and helical toothing.
MITCalc - Planetary Gearing is an Excel-based software that features support for Imperial and Metric units.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards and specialized literature.
· ISO 6336
· ISO 1328
· DIN 3990
· ANSI B6.1-1968
· AGMA 2001-C95
· AGMA 2001-D04
· AGMA 908-B89/95 etc.
Here are some key features of "MITCalc - Planetary Gearing":
· Can calculate helical and straight toothing (external).
· Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
· Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
· Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
· Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
· Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
· Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
· Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts, check dimensions).
· Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
· Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
· Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
· Microsoft Excel XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
· 30-day trial
· nag screen