MITCalc - Profiles Calculation will solve area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile.
This application was developed in Microsoft Excel, it supports several languages, and it also includes Imperial and Metric units. It solves the following tasks:
· Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
· Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
· Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including a graph.
· Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
· Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen