MITCalc - Technical Formulas can offer solutions to numerous basic formulas from technology, physics or mechanical engineering.
Help, pictures as well as many selection tables with values of various coefficients and material properties are available for the formulas.
The following matters are solved in the workbook:
· Characteristics of solids (volume, surface, weight, inertia moment)
· Rectilinear motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
· Rotation motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
· Thermal expansion (longitudinal, cubical)
· Friction (shear, rolling, journal, rope, belt)
· Design of engine capacity (pump, blower, hoist, crane)
This module also includes a workbook with conversion of units and many technical tables. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen