MITCalc - Torsion Springs - The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading.
The application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
MITCalc - Torsion Springs solves the following main tasks:
· Automatic design of the spring.
· Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
· Static and dynamic strength tests.
· Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
· Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
· The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
· Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks)
The addon calculates and designs specific items based on various information and multiple algorithms found in specialized literature.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
· Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP...)
· 30 days trial