MITCalc3D for SolidWorks is a useful and easy-to-use software that perfectly intergates within Excel's interface and helps you perform mechanical, industrial and technical calculations.
MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will reliably, precisely, and most of all quickly guide customer through the design of components, the solution of a technical problem, or a calculation of an engineering point without any significant need for expert knowledge.
MITCalc contains both design and check calculations of many common tasks, such as: spur and bevel gear, belt and chain gear, bearings, beam, buckling, shaft, springs, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerance analysis, tolerances and many others.
There are also many material, comparison, and decision tables, including a system for the administration of resolved tasks. The calculations support both Imperial and Metric units and are processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, CSN and Japanese standards.
It is an open system designed in Microsoft Excel which allows not only easy user-defined modifications and user extensions without any programming skills, but also mutual interconnection of the calculations, which is unique in the development of tailor-made complex calculations.
The sophisticated interaction with many 2D (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D (SolidWorks) CAD systems allows the relevant drawing to be developed or 3D models to be inserted in a few seconds. OEM licensing of selected calculations or the complete product is available as well.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Integration of Extension Pack EP07 (Plates)
· Integration of Service Pack SP06
· Extended installation options with administrator rights (it is possible to install in the account with administrator rights and start up in all accounts with user rights)
· An example of transmission calculations is available in help (gearing, shafts, bearings, belts, chains...)
· Added support for AutoCAD versions 2010 and 2011
Furthermore, the below described problems have been solved:
· Calculation of forces and bending moment for spur gear (external, internal, planetary). Everything is newly calculated on an operating pitch diameter. Refinement is related to Ft, Fr and Mo in paragraph [12.0] (Importance - low)
· Refinement of Conversion of Units (Importance - medium)
· Refinement of image switching in the calculation of plates and in the module of technical formulas in Office 2007/SP1. (Importance - medium)
· Refinement of Calculation of Plates - the calculation of rectangular plate, paragraph , cases 2 and 9 – w...