An amateur radio program for receiving and transmit RTTY TV by radio
MMTTY allows a computer with a sound card to work with an amateur radio transceiver to receive and send Baudot RTTY signals. MMTTY has a built-in logging program, and DSP filtering. It is extremely flexible, with many parameters open to operator control.
- Generates either AFSK or FSK output.
- Can operate a PTT switch via serial port.
- Can communicate directly with many computer-enabled ham transceivers to control PTT and to display frequency.
- Has an AFC feature that allows MMTTY to automatically tune in a RTTY signal.
- Integrates logging and operating with additional contest features.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.66G
- Changes to the Main window's Options menu
- Soundcard Output Level works on Vista (tnx to Ken VE5KC)
- Soundcard Input Level works on Vista (tnx to Ken VE5KC)