MMTTY allows a computer with a sound card to work with an amateur radio transceiver to receive and send Baudot RTTY signals. MMTTY has a built-in logging program, and DSP filtering. It is extremely flexible, with many parameters open to operator control.
Here are some key features of "MMTTY":
· Generates either AFSK or FSK output.
· Can operate a PTT switch via serial port.
· Can communicate directly with many computer-enabled ham transceivers to control PTT and to display frequency.
· Has an AFC feature that allows MMTTY to automatically tune in a RTTY signal.
· Integrates logging and operating with additional contest features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changes to the Main window's Options menu
· Soundcard Output Level works on Vista (tnx to Ken VE5KC)
· Soundcard Input Level works on Vista (tnx to Ken VE5KC)