Mach3 is a powerful application that can help CNC machine operators to send commands in order to complete their projects. It was developed as a program for hobbyists but it can also be implemented by companies and industrial users.
The program intends to transform any computer into a CNC machine controller, able to send commands to a 6 axis cutter. It can import data from DXF, BMP, JPG or G-code files in order to control the device.
· (Mill/Plasma) 500 line gcode limit (samples) (10,000,000 limit after licensing)
· (Turn) 50 line gcode limit (samples) (10,000,000 limit after licensing)
· Kernel Frequency locked at 25kHz (only applicable if using the parallel port driver)
· Set Next Line function disabled
· Run From Here function disabled
· (Turn) Threading disabled
· (Plasma> THC functions disabled