MagicPlot is a handy application for scientific and engineering data analysis, nonlinear curve fitting, graphing and multi-peak fitting.
MagicPlot provides publication-quality graphs. It is fast, lightweight and does not need installation. Various vector and bitmap export formats are supported.
Here are some key features of "MagicPlot Pro":
· Multi-peak fitting
· Fitting with sum of different functions
· Predefined Gauss and Lorentz functions and their derivatives
· Visual peaks adjusting (fit initial conditions)
· Visual fitting interval setting
· Y data errors accounting
· Easy subtraction of baseline and peak fitting functions from experimental data
· Copying and pasting Fit Curves from one Fit Plot to another
· Automatic peaks finding by 2nd derivative
· Splines for baseline subtraction with fitting capability
· Specifying custom fit equations
· 15 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: New processing features: smoothing, convolution, deconvolution, correlation
· Added: Processing of multiple curves/columns from table/figure in one processing dialog
· Added: Full fit function formula in Report tab
· Added: All processing dialogs show preview plot
· Improved: Faster application launch
· Improved: Selected cells in unfocused tables are shown with gray background
· Improved: 'Delete emptied Figures' checkbox in confirm deletion dialog
· Improved: Faster progress dialogs updating
· Improved: Smart limitation for undo history to prevent unavoidable memory leak
· Improved: New algorithm for peaks guessing
· Improved: Automated unit tests for processing routines and nonlinear fitting (incl. NIST data sets)
· Fixed: Curve colors alternation when adding curves, including batch processing
· Fixed: Saving some deleted images to project file (mistakenly taken from undo history)
· Fixed: Negative sizes in dimensions toolbar did not work
· Fixed: Incorrect formula correction when multiple columns are...