Map Suite GIS Editor is a feature-packed application that allows teachers and students alike design maps, analyze geographic data and visualize it.
Its intuitive interface comes in handy to beginners who want to get familiarized with GIS (Geographical Information System), yet the application is complex enough to leave plenty of room for professionals to generate an accurate multi-layered map.
One can change not only the map projection and the visible layers, but also the used colors and the measurement units to make the output maps suitable for specific needs.
NOTE: Users need to create an account in order to use Map Suite GIS Editor.
Here are some key features of "Map Suite GIS Editor":
· Statistics visualization
· Add legends, titles, logos and scale bars to your newly generated maps
· Draw directly on your maps and add new elements
· Add data from various sources, such as Web Map Services
· .NET 4.0 or higher required.
· Memory (RAM): 4 GB or greater recommended.
· Processor (CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended.
· Hard Disk Space: 100 MB free required.
· 14 days trial period
· Nag screen