Matlab VideoUtils was created as an accessible and open source Matlab toolbox for processing video files.
Matlab VideoUtils comes with a set of classes for reading, writing, and correcting light changes. The toolbox can also be used to generate Gaussian pyramids in real time.
Furthermore, with the help of FFmpeg, Matlab VideoUtils can reproduce and create videos very fast.
Here are some key features of "Matlab VideoUtils":
· Read / write videos in different formats: MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV etc.
· Stitch images using Multiband Blending
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added function play into the VideoPlayer class ( now you can reproduce the video without having to create a loop.
· Now button quit closes the window.
· Fix bug when computing the number of frames of wmv files (now gives an approximate value, before was 0).
· Now the title bar shows the StepInFrames value.
· Now the title bar shows the time in seconds.
· Added new optional parameter into the VideoPlayer class 'BinaryThreshold', which let you define a threshold applied to each pixel. It should be combined with 'Binarize' option.
· Added more documentation inside the VideoPlayer class.
· Added time information and a progress bar when displaying the VideoPlayer on the console.