MicrobeTracker is a practical tool that allows you to analyze microscopic images in order to outline the bacterial cells. The suite includes a collection of tools designed to analyze the spatial and temporal organization of the microbial cells.
The program is based on MATLAB and is able to analyze the images produced by light microscopes. In order to properly identify and outline the bacterial cells you need to use a phase contrast image or a fluorescence image.
· MATLAB Image Processing toolbox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected the signal integration procedure: function aip.cpp replaced with aip2.cpp, the previous one returned an error on a very small fraction of pixels.
· Updated the display in MicrobeTracker to display cell width and the average values for a selected group of cells.
· Updated logvalley function to introduce minimum LoG value (logthresh parameter) and cross detection between LoG and Valley (crossthresh parameter).
· Updated cell division function to use the exact procedure instead of an approximated one.
· Minor updates in peakfinder, dispcellall, plothist, kymograph, spotFinderZ, joinspots, and intprofile functions.