MountainsMap Scanning Topography is a professional application designed to perform surface analysis for 3D surface profilometers.
With MountainsMap Scanning Topography, users will be able to easily analyze measurements and metrology data. It features an extensive set of surface texture parameters.
Note: In order to activate the 30-day trial, you need to request a license key here.
· 4 GB RAM
· Multicore processor
· Resolution of 1280x1024 in 32 bit colors
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Surface partitioning with or without leveling:
· A sub-surface can be extracted with or without leveling using the Partition Leveling operator.
Contour Analysis/Advanced Contour Analysis module enhancements:
· Horizontal contour extraction with smoothing - parametric profiles extracted on the XY plane can be smoothed automatically.
Integration of Chinese GB/T standards:
· The "right parameters wherever you are" feature has been extended to include Chinese GB/T standard references for parameter families, which can be selected in Metrological Preferences - References.
Advanced Contour Analysis module enhancements:
· Automatic association of geometric elements with profiles - line segments, arcs and circles (greater than a specified minimum size) can be automatically associated with profiles. This significantly speeds up the definition of nominal form (which is otherwise carried out interactively or by fitting CAD DXF data to the profile).
Seven new file formats:
· ISO 25178-7...