An efficient and straightforward software application designed in order to help you generate advanced hierarchical clusters and dendrograms
Starting from a distances (or weights) matrix, MultiDendrograms calculates its dendrogram using the most common Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering algorithms, allows the tuning of many of the graphical representation parameters, and the results may be easily exported to file.
By using MultiDendrograms, you can easily generate dendrograms and hierarchical clusters in an organized fashion.
- Multiplatform: developed in Java, runs in all operating systems
- Graphical user interface: data selection, hierarchical clustering options, dendrogram representation parameters, navigation across the dendrogram, deviation measures.
- Hierarchical Clustering algorithms implemented: variable-group Single Linkage, Complete Linkage, Unweighted average, Weighted average, Unweighted centroid, Weighted centroid and Joint between-within.
- Representation parameters: size, orientation, labels, axis, etc.
- Deviation measures: Cophenetic Correlation Coefficient, Normalized Mean Squared Error and Normalized Mean Absolute Error.
- Export: ultrametric matrix, dendrogram details in text and Newick tree formats.
- Plot: dendrogram image in JPG, PNG and EPS formats.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New format for dendrogram navigation and save as text file