NavTS (formerly NavTool) 0.02
Navigation tool for airspace management and AIP producers
NavTS is an application build for the companies focused on the creation and design of airspace structures and navigation routes.
- Navigation calculator solving the following navigation/geodetic problems:
- polar (direct) problem
- join (inverse) problem
- lines intersection point
- cross-track distance (formerly shortest distance tool)
- points search
- Significant points database management
- Significant points HTML export according to AIP Document format "ENR 4.3 NAME-CODE DESIGNATORS FOR SIGNIFICANT POINTS"
- Significant points import tool
- Navigation aids database management (VOR, DME, VOR-DME, NDB)
- Navigation aids HTML export according to AIP Document format "ENR 4.1 RADIO NAVIGATION AIDS --- EN-ROUTE"
- Navigation aids import tool
- Routes and route points database management
- Routes HTML export according to AIP Document format "ENR 3. ATS ROUTES", making all the necessary distance and bearing calculations
- Module units and formats parameters configuration
- Data audit system, including data validation and traceability features
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.02 Beta 200811091406
- New Collinearity Tool
- New point Search Tool
- New HTML Template for Conventional (Domestic Routes)
- Datum Information was added to the result details