Picard was built as a set of tools using the Java programming language so that you can work with next generation sequencing data in the BAM format.
Now you can use this accessible, handy Command-Line based set of instruments you can manage and work with all the available BAM files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added some tests to SeekableBufferedStream and fixed insertSizeHistogram.R so that it doesnt get confused by a single quote in the sample name
· MeanQualityByCycle.java: Bug fix: was calculating average quality of second-reads by using the count for the first-reads (where the second-read count was appropriate).
· CollectMultipleMetrics.java: Create an interface for Program enum to extend, so that outside developers can add their own Program implementations.
· Fix issues with R scripts when read group library is not populated.
· Package R scripts into picard.jar.
· ExtractIlluminaBarcodes.java: Fixed bug in which inability to write barcodes.txt(.gz) file is not detected.