QMSys GUM Professional 4.9 Build (14.01.19)
A flexible and complex software application that helps you calculate the uncertainty of various linear and non-linear models with symmetric or asymmetric distribution
QMSys GUM Professional is cost-effective measurement uncertainty analysis tool for achieving compliance with ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3. This product is an ideal uncertainty analysis solution for testing and calibration laboratories that support a wide variety of measurement equipment.
- Unlimited number of input and output quantities
- Support of Greek letters, superscripts and subscripts
- Calculations of the combined standard uncertainty, the expanded uncertainty and the coverage interval
- Support of the following probability distributions: Normal , Lognormal, Student's t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal, curvilinear Trapezoidal, U-shaped, Quadratic, Exponential, Cosine, 1/2 Cosine
- Direct and indirect methods of observation , user can create his own measurement methods
- Histogram plot and statistical evaluation of sampled data
- Calculation of correlation between observations of different quantities
- Calculation of the coverage factor for Normal, Student's t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal distributions
- Result validation using the Monte-Carlo Method
- Cause and effect diagram which shows a uncertainty influences and their relationships
- Diagram that shows the trend of measurement uncertainty over the whole working range
- The ability for customers to provide themselves or to adapt the templates for reports and other documents by means of a standard text processing software
- Other features of professional software: multi-language flexible and user-friendly interface, help system, a lot of examples, support regarding the measurement model, technical support, etc.
QMSys GUM Professional
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!