QXRD is a handy, easy-to-use application specially designed to help you with the acquisition and analysis of X-ray data.
The software can drive a Perkin Elmer XRD series flat panel detector and can be remote-controlled via a socket interface, or directly from SPEC.
Here are some key features of "QXRD":
· Control 2-D X-Ray Detectors
· Multit-hreaded data processing
· Powder Diffraction, SAXS and PDF processing
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Primarily a bugfix release - address memory leaks at shutdown
· Added pulldown menus for NIDAQ device and channel names