Autodesk Revit 2013 Build 20130221_2030
Autodesk Revit description
Building design software purpose-built for building information modeling
Autodesk Revit helps you gain a competitive advantage with tools that help keep all your design information complete, coordinated, and error free.
Make a change and it's automatically coordinated throughout your project, so your designs and documentation stay consistent and complete. With Autodesk Revit you get a full-featured solution for all building design requirements.
Here are some key features of "Autodesk Revit":
· Parametric Components, also known as families, are the basis for all building components designed in Autodesk Revit Architecture. They offer an open, graphical system for design thinking and form making as well as an opportunity to express design intent at increasingly detailed levels. Use Parametric Components for the most elaborate assemblies, such as cabinetry and equipment, as well as for the most elementary building parts, such as walls and columns. Best of all, no programming language or coding is required.
Conceptual Design Tools
· Autodesk Revit Architecture software offers easy-to-use conceptual design tools that support your creative flow. Sketch freely, create free-form models more easily, and manipulate forms interactively. You can define forms and geometry as real building components for a smoother transition to design development and documentation. As you design, Autodesk Revit Architecture automatically builds a parametric framework around your forms, offering greater levels of control, accuracy, and flexibility. Take your design from concept model all the way to construction documents all in one environment.
· Native 64-bit support helps improve performance and stability for memory-intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading, and file importing and exporting.
· Use interference checking to scan your model for collisions between elements.
· Use the Material Takeoff tool to help calculate detailed material quantities and track material quantities in cost estimates. The parametric change engine helps support more accurate material takeoffs.
Task-Based User Interface:
· The interface offers desktop organization through a large drawing window and access to the tools and commands you need.
· Take advantage of the extensive detail library and detailing tools that are part of Autodesk Revit Architecture. Presorted to align with the CSI format, detail libraries can be tailored to accommodate your office standards. Create, manage, and share your own detail library.
· Capture design ideas in a photorealistic state. With easy user interaction, high-quality output, and faster render times, the mental ray rendering engine enables superior design presentation.
· Develop and study multiple simultaneous design alternatives to help make key design decisions. Present multiple schemes to your clients more easily. Substitute each option into the model for visualization, quantification, and other data analysis to better inform decision making.
· A change anywhere is a change everywhere. In Autodesk Revit Architecture software, all model information is stored in one place. As a result, any information that gets changed is effectively changed throughout the model.
· Schedules are just another view of the Autodesk Revit Architecture model. A change to a schedule view is automatically reflected in all other views. Functionality includes associative split-schedule sections and selectable design elements via schedule views, formulas, and filtering.
Revit Building Maker:
· The Revit Building Maker feature provides a more seamless way to turn conceptual forms into functional designs. Select faces to generate walls, roofs, floors, and curtain systems. Use tools to extract important information about your building such as surface area or volume per floor. Conceptual forms may be created natively in Autodesk Revit Architecture or imported from applications such as AutoCAD, form-Z, Rhino, Google SketchUp, or other ACIS- or NURBS-based applications into Autodesk Revit Architecture software as mass objects.
· Autodesk Revit Architecture interoperability features enable you to work more efficiently with members of your extended project team. You can export your building model or site, complete with critical metadata, to AutoCAD Civil 3D civil engineering software and you can import accurate models from Autodesk Inventor 3D mechanical design software.
· CPU Type: Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
· Memory: 4 GB RAM
· Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk.
· 3GB RAM switch not recommended. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the /3GB switch is active.
· Video Display: 1,280 x 1,024 with true color
· Basic Graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
· Advanced Graphics: DirectX 10 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk.
· Hard Disk: 5 GB free disk space
· Pointing Device: MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device
· Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Project templates. The workflow around project templates has been improved. On the Options dialog, File Locations tab, you can list multiple templates and specify the file locations. The first 5 templates display on the Recent Files window for easy access when creating a project. Or click New to access the full list of templates, or None to start without a template.
· Project Browser. You can now search for entries in the project browser using the Search in Project Browser dialog. Right-click in the Project Browser and select Search to open this dialog.
· View types. You can create custom view types for plan views, 3D views, legends, and schedules, in addition to elevations, sections, and drafting views. For example, you can create a Furniture Floor Plan view type, to which a particular view template is always applied.
· View templates. View templates have been improved to provide stronger control over views. You can now assign a view template to specific views. Future changes to the tem...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Autodesk Revit 2013 Build 20130221_2030 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|