Sante DICOM Viewer is a feature-packed application that supports a wide range of modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.) and specialized manufacturers, as well as DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
Not only can you rely on Sante DICOM Viewer to analyze single files or entire DICOM series, but you can also anonymize your files by deleting the headers you choose.
You can generate DICOMDIR and you can also burn DICOM CDs from a series of file you have already opened.
NOTE: If you want to be able modify the file's headers, you can try Sante DICOM Viewer PRO.
· Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz, Pentium 4 2GHz or AMD Athlon 2000+ (or better)
· 512 MB memory or more (1024 MB for Windows 8/7 and Vista)
· VGA card and Monitor that support resolution 1024x768 or above and true color (16M Colors)
· Pointer device (Mouse)
· 30MB free space on hard disk
· Watermark on processed and previewed files