ScopeFIR provides users with features that allow them design, modify and analyze complex Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters.
With its intuitive interface, ScopeFIR enables users to design filters, transformers or differentiators. Also, the application allows them to design bandpass or bandstop filters with specified frequency values.
Moreover, ScopeFIR provides performant tools that automate the designing and analyzing processes.
· 30 days trial period
· Maximum taps to design: 16384
· Maximum taps to export: 32
· Maximum taps in coefficient editor: 32
· Maximum plot zoom levels: 8
· The Print, Print Preview and Copy/paste plots are unavailable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minimum Phase Design. ScopeFIR 5 can now design "minimum phase" (minimum delay) FIR filters by converting a filter designed with any other method from linear phase (constant delay) to minimum phase.
· Quantization. ScopeFIR 5 provides several new coefficient quantization methods which can be used to create quantized FIRs whose response more closely match the original FIR.
· NTaps Constraints. The number of taps (NTaps) can be constrained to be even/odd, or a multiple of some value. This is particularly useful in designing multirate FIR filters.
Design Options. ScopeFIR 5 provides advanced control of the design/optimize process, allowing the new features above to be automatically used in combination. For example, you can automatically do the following operations just by starting the design/optimize process:
· Design a FIR which meets the NTaps Constraints.
· Automatically convert it to minimum phase form.
· Quantize it.
· Export to HTML. ScopeFIR 5's new "HTML:Report" export fo...