Short Run Cost Calculator 2.0
Simple and easy-to-use cost calculator
It will allow you to generate the full Short Run Cost table with all variables like TFC, TVC, TC, AFC, AVC, AC, MC on the basis for your input of TFC and TVC.
Short Run Cost Calculator was built using the Java programming language and can run on multiple platforms.
- You can choose a suitable number of rows
- You have the control to choose your output series
- Just fill the value of TFC in the first cell and let the others be filled by the application.
- Note: As the value of TFC remains same in short run cost method, so the app will fill all the other cells automatically.
- After filling the values for TVC, just click the Generate button and your whole table is generated.
- Note: Before clicking generate make sure any cell of TFC or TVC is not having focus i.e click anywhere in the application or press enter after entering the last value in the TVC column.
- You can drag-drop columns to get a desired view
- Click on graph to see a standard behavior of these variables SRC method.
- One of the best features, just click Export to Excel to open your generated table in MS Excel for further modifications or creating graphs.