SigmaGraph is a comprehensive data plotting and analysis application designed to assist users in generating various graphs and organizing their scripts.
SigmaGraph offers almost all the functionality needed by scientists and engineers. It features editable datasheets, scientific graphing with a complete control of the graph and curve fitting (up to twenty models including linear, polynomial, exponential, Gaussian, Lorentzian, Pearson VII, logistic, power, etc.).
It also sports error bars (percentage, constant or any user defined data), drawing tools (line, rectangle, ellipse) and a mathematical console.
Here are some key features of "SigmaGraph":
· column properties
· create series
· set column values by using any mathematical expression
· show column statistics
· import/export from/to ASCII file
· mask and unmask cells
· Complete control of the graph
· line/symbol style
· colors, fonts, legends, axis properties, grid, tick, labels, scale
· auto scale
· log/linear scale
· zoom in/out
· copy format to another graph,
· export as image
· Pentium or better microprocessor.
· 256 MB RAM.
· 6 MB of hard disk space.
· VGA monitor with 800x600 or higher resolution.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor user interface enhancements
· Performances enhancement