StereoStat is a flexible tool that allows you to analyze geological data and to edit data files. The program features a simple interface that allows you to view the data loaded from a GeoPlot or RockPack file.
You can make changes to the data by using a dialog box or ad new information from the text editor. The data analysis tools also enable you to generate a plot in order to have a visual representation of the data table.
· Pentium 200 or faster processor
· 16 MB RAM minimum
· 10 MB hard drive space
· You cannot save or export your work
· Watermark on the printed reports
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New crash reporter to send crash information back via email.
· Data can be selected from a plot after parent dataset is closed.
· Simplified startup including removing unnecessary splash screen.
· Numerous updates for Windows 7 including new installer and dialog behavior.
· Polyline drawing problem (contours, selection loop).
· Dip data not parsed correctly when entered in text editor.
· Print setup problem with no default printer.
· Data sorting incorrect when using magnitude.
· Invalid data when selecting on a plot after closing a dataset.
· Data pasted in reverse order when copy/pasted from data window.
· Numerous display window fixes including auto-set column widths, colors and fonts.
· Improved display window performance.