SuperGIS Desktop is a powerful application for processing, editing and analyzing geographic and geodetic data. The program is designed to increase your performance in editing and processing GIS data.
You can use the application to create GIS maps by importing and adding multiple layers and resources. It can also help you visualize spatial data by displaying the original landforms and spatial features.
Here are some key features of "SuperGIS Desktop":
· Identify, measure and calculate geographic data
· Generate complex maps
· Advanced visualizing features
· 1 GB of RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended or higher
· 1.6 GHz recommended or higher
· Can only be used for 20 minutes at a time
· Nag screen